26th Annual Practical Pediatrics for Primary Care
Make plans to join your colleagues at the 26th Annual Practical Pediatrics for Primary Care Conference. This two-day program offers practical information to help you stay current on relevant topics and recent advances important to your practice. This year’s focus areas include:
- Emerging trends in infectious disease
- Changes in childhood vaccination
- Nutrition updates and feeding challenges
- Engaging with pediatric rehabilitation
- Care of the young athlete
- Pediatric hot topics and best practices
Learn more and register here.
Event Date and Time
January 1, 1970, 12 a.m. – 12 a.m.
Science Museum of Minnesota
120 W. Kellogg Blvd.
St. Paul, MN 55102