36th Annual Katkov-Lundeen Visiting Professorship in Pediatric Cardiology and Cardiovascular Surgery
This two-day conference brought to you by The Children’s Heart Clinic and Children’s Minnesota will provide health professionals the tools and training to be able to:
- Describe what surgical techniques might contribute to heart failure
- Describe team dynamics that can increase mortality
- Identify the role of surgery for hypoplastic left heart syndrome in the current era
- Describe variables that would aid decision making in surgical treatment of borderline systemic ventricles
- List factors to organize a cardiac program for success o Outline and demonstrate the functions of team performance rounds
- Brainstorm ideas and thoughts for program success in the 21st century through case discussion analysis
The event timeline is as follows:
Monday, June 5th: 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Tuesday, June 6th: 7:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
To register, contact Rachel Hinsch at 612-813-8821. This is a free event.
Event Date and Time
June 5, 2017 8:30 a.m. – June 6, 2017 11:30 a.m.
Children's Minnesota Cardiovascular Conference Center - 4th floor
2525 Chicago Avenue South
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55404