Fetal Cardiac Ultrasound Course and Hands-On Scan Session
Due to the recent developments and health safety precautions surrounding COVID-19, this event has been cancelled.
Please check back for the rescheduled date.
Currently 1 out of 100 babies born in the United States has a heart defect, and 20-30% of these babies suffer from serious or life-threatening defects. This this 1-day program is designed for sonographers and physicians performing prenatal screening ultrasounds to recognize key signs of congenital heart disease.
1. Identify components of the basic fetal echocardiogram
2. Describe the use of Doppler in the fetal cardiac evaluation
3. Identify abnormal pulsed and color Doppler findings
4. Improve ultrasound image optimization
5. Interpret normal and abnormal fetal echocardiograms
6. Recognize and describe the normal 3 vessel view
7. Describe how to identify ductal dependent fetal cardiac anomalies
8. Describe different types of pulmonary and systemic venous anomalies
9. Define the techniques to evaluate fetal rhythm
Event Date and Time
May 2, 2020, 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Children's Minnesota - Minneapolis Campus
2525 Chicago Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55404