June 13 Living with Grief: Parent, Youth and Grandparent programs
Join us for our monthly Living with Grief program. The discussion topic for the June session is decreasing isolation. There will also be open discussion time.
The Living with Grief program has three separate grief groups to meet the needs of the whole family. All groups are held at the same time. Family members are invited to join one of the following groups:
- Parent grief group: for parents/guardians grieving the death of a child
- Youth grief group: for children and teens ages kindergarten through high school who are grieving the death of any special person in their life (a parent, sibling, grandparent, cousin, friend, classmate or any other special person).
- Grandparent grief group: for grandparents and other close adult extended family grieving the death of a grandchild or niece or
The Living with Grief program is held the second Thursday of each month from 6–7:30 p.m. Participants are encouraged to attend each month, but can choose to attend as their schedule allows.
The program free of charge, and open to any grieving family in the community.
Please RSVP to Bereavement Services at [email protected] or
Free childcare is offered to children 18 months–preschool age.
Park in the Red Ramp. Parking will be validated.
- For either the Parent or Youth Programs, go to the 1st floor Welcome Center to check in.
- Grandparents coming to the grandparent grief group can go directly to room 1053/1054 in the Garden View Medical Building.
Event Date and Time
June 13, 2019, 6 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Children’s Minnesota St. Paul campus
347 North Smith Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55102