24/7 referral, consult, admission and neonatal transport assistance.
Resuscitation, Stabilization and Skill Courses
Children’s Minnesota offers a variety of hands-on skills check courses through the American Heart Association (AHA), Emergency Nurses Association (ENA) and American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) to provide education in emergency and specialized pediatric care.
American Heart Association
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) skills check
- Basic Life Support (BLS) skills check
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) skills check
- Pediatric Emergency Assessment, Recognition and Stabilization (PEARS) course
Emergency Nursing Association
- Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course (ENPC)
- Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC)
American Academy of Pediatrics
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
Children’s S.T.A.B.L.E program