We seek physicians who have completed three years of training in a pediatrics or emergency medicine residency. Our PEM fellowship participates with the pediatric specialties fall match through National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).
We accept applications July 15th–September 30th via ERAS. After completion of the application in its entirety, interviews will be offered to select applicants and scheduled accordingly. Interviews typically take place in September and October.
- Completed ERAs application.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation, at least 1 from pediatric emergency medicine faculty.
- Residency program director letter of recommendation and verification that applicant is in good standing.
- One-page personal statement.
- Results of USMLE testing.
Questions? Contact us at [email protected].
Please note: Our program is listed in FREIDA under our sponsoring institution, HealthPartners Institute for Education and Research under Pediatric Emergency Medicine Programs. You may also search for us using our program ID (1142631025).