Our team looks forward to planning your event with you and your team. Call 612-813-6988 for help in scheduling and preparing a simulation. See our FAQs to get answers the most common questions asked about simulation training.
Resources to help plan your simulation
Download these PDF resources to help you plan a simulation with a Children’s Simulation Specialist:
- Curriculum planning checklist: Work with a simulation specialist to develop a custom course that is just right for your staff, unit or department.
- Pediatric scenario examples: Choose pediatric scenarios that will provide the right skills and experiences needed for building staff confidence and strengthening your team’s response to critically ill children.
- Neonatal scenario examples: Choose neonatal scenarios that will challenge and strengthen your teams responding to high-risk deliveries or critically ill infants.
- Recruit your team: This customizable flier helps you schedule staff for training and highlights the many benefits of simulation training.
- Sim bus specifications: Use these specifications to prepare your facility for a visit from our mobile simulation center.
- Media Advisory: This media release flier is a great tool to share simulation and training highlights as you see fit with local newspapers and include in newsletters.