24/7 referral, consult, admission and neonatal transport assistance.
The vascular anomalies center at Children’s Minnesota is one of only a few in the country dedicated to treating children specifically and features an experienced team of pediatric physicians who have treated common to uncommon cases.
- Hemangioendotheliomas (Kaposiform or other types)
- Vascular malformations (sometimes called port-wine stains)
- Capillary malformations
- Venous, lymphatic and arteriovenous malformations
- PHACE Syndrome
- Sturge-Weber Syndrome
- Kilppel-Trenaunay Syndrome
- Kasabach-Merritt phenomenon
- Experts coordinated from several disciplines into a single visit
- Consults with patients and physicians throughout the region through digital image sharing
Refer a Patient to Children's Minnesota
Specialists tagged by:
No results match your search criteria