1,600 experts are just one call away
Children’s Physician Access is available 24/7 with a representative on the line throughout the call to assist with referrals, consultations and admissions, and to provide general information.
Team up with Children’s
Pediatricians, primary care physicians or other health care professionals, if you have concerns about a child’s heart, we’re here for you.
Children’s cardiovascular team provides expert advice for professionals throughout Minnesota and surrounding states. We know kids’ hearts like the back of our brachiocephalic artery, and we’re here to answer your questions.
We are here for you 24/7 and we’ve implemented service standards to back-up our commitment.
Access to services
- Board-certified pediatric cardiologists are available for consultation 24/7.
- Same-day outpatient appointments are always available for urgent needs.
- Same-day in-hospital consultations are available at most Twin Cities area hospitals.
- Same-day mobile echocardiography services are available at most Twin Cities area hospitals.
Prompt test results
- All noninvasive cardiology diagnostic testing results are available within 24 hours of completion of test.
- Emergency interpretation is available 24/7
- Regular phone updates are provided during hospitalization, post-operatively, and
- Timely consultation notes are sent following outpatient visits.