1,600 experts are just one call away
Children’s Physician Access is available 24/7 with a representative on the line throughout the call to assist with referrals, consultations and admissions and to provide general information.
Learn more about The Role of Pediatric Physiatry from Maurice G. Sholas, MD, PhD via our grand rounds education
Physical Medicine consults and appointments for these conditions may be coordinated through Children’s Physician Access:
- Acquired physical disability
- Congenital physical disability
- Complex spasticity management
- Complex therapy intervention coordination
- Questions about the appropriate location, frequency and type of therapy services
- Evaluation for EMG/NCV testing
- Evaluation for Botulinum toxin injection for spasticity
- Evaluation for Botulinum toxin injection for sialorrhea
- Evaluation for Phenol nerve blocks for spasticity
- Overall functional assessment and treatment recommendations
Considering referring directly for physiatry, physical therapy, occupational therapy or speech/language pathology? If you’d like to know more about capabilities:
We offer all three services at six locations across the Twin Cities Metro area- click here to find a listing of our locations, and phone/fax numbers for each location. Our Admissions Coordinators at each location can assist you or your patient to access services.