1,600 experts are just one call away
Children’s Physician Access is available 24/7 with a representative on the line throughout the call to assist with referrals, consultations and admissions and to provide general information.
Team up with Children’s
Children’s Sleep Center eases your patient’s zzzzs, with thorough intake evaluations, efficient and timely testing and ongoing expert consultation.
Primary care physicians and APRNs may request a sleep study using our direct referral for sleep lab form. The requests are reviewed by our medical team and they will recommend a sleep clinic appointment if necessary. Study results will be sent to the referring provider. If our medical team has any concerns, they will follow up with the referring provider to review results and consult on a course of action.
Information and scheduling appointments
- Staff are available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. to answer questions or schedule appointments.
- Outpatient clinic appointments are available Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Prompt test scheduling and test results
- If a sleep study is necessary, a tour of the special diagnostic sleep lab is given immediately following a patient’s outpatient clinical evaluation, and an overnight test is scheduled immediately.
- If a patient is not seen in Children’s Sleep Center prior to testing, a virtual tour is available online.
- Diagnostic sleep studies are available seven nights per week.
- Results are provided within two weeks after the test is completed.
- Nurses in the sleep clinic support and educate patients about their sleep management plan. They answer your questions and secure prior authorization for future testing if needed. This sentence needs to be put in the testing section
Follow-up at home
- Nurses facilitate management of home equipment for treatment of sleep disordered breathing or for additional home testing.