The right people for the job
Diagnosing and treating vascular anomalies—blood vessels that don’t develop correctly—requires a unique team of talented specialists. We’ve got them.
Our core team is made up of different types of dedicated professionals who focus on kids:
- Hematologists focus on treating blood disorders.
- Interventional radiologists provide vascular imaging for diagnosis or any type of radiology treatment.
- Nurse practitioners are specially trained to guide patients and their families through diagnosis and treatment at the center.
- Otolaryngologists or ENT (ear, nose, and throat) doctors, have special training in the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the ears, nose, throat, and related parts of the head and neck.
- Plastic surgeons provide treatment for many types of vascular anomalies.
- Vascular surgeons provides care for a wide variety of problems with the circulatory system, including vascular anomalies.
Search over 1,100 members of Children’s clinical staff. Our directory includes physicians, dentists, oral surgeons, advanced practice registered nurses, psychologists, podiatrists, physician assistants, pharmacists, genetic counselors, and social workers. Find a doctor.