Start a personal or community fundraiser
Anyone, from kids to corporations and patient families to volunteer groups, can fundraise on behalf of Children Minnesota. Proceeds from these fundraisers can go to the Children’s area or program you choose.
To get started, please review our Community Fundraiser Planning Packet. In the packet you’ll find ways our team can help you, tips for planning a successful event and our community fundraiser policies and procedures.
Set up your own fundraising web page
Create your own fundraising website to invite friends and family to help you support Children’s. You’ll be amazed and surprised at the generosity and support of your family and friends.
Here’s how to use our easy, effective Qgiv fundraising platform to set up and promote your page:
- Visit Qgiv. Browsers including Chrome and Firefox work best.
- Create a username and password.
- Build your profile by adding an avatar, uploading a photo gallery and sharing your message.
- Publish and share your page.
- Track donors and gifts by visiting your dashboard.
Have questions? Contact us.