Summer volunteer program
- The online application for campus where you prefer to volunteer*
- Complete immunization records (MMR, chickenpox, Mantoux, & Tdap)
*Please submit only ONE application. If you are open to volunteering on either campus, you can note this in the “comments” section of your application.
Eligibility for the summer program
To participate in the summer program, applicants must:
- Be at least 14 years old by the April 15 application deadline.
- Be available to volunteer one 3-hour shift per week (same day/time each week)
- Be available to start no later than Monday, June 20, 2016 & continue until at least Friday, August 19, 2016 OR volunteer a total of at least 8 weeks during the summer
NOTE: A maximum of two planned summer absences are allowed: no exceptions. If you will be gone for more than two weeks during the summer (due to vacation, camp, etc.), we ask that you not apply.
Due to high application volumes, we are unable to guarantee a volunteer position for every applicant. Please allow 3-4 weeks after the April 15 application deadline to hear from our office regarding your interview status.
Contact Volunteer Services