Apply for a volunteer position
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Children’s Minnesota. Volunteers are an integral part of the Children’s team, bringing a community of caring individuals to share in our mission of serving the most amazing people on earth.
Become an individual volunteer
To become a volunteer at one of our hospitals or clinics, begin the process by:
- Learning about volunteer eligibility requirements
- Understanding our volunteer immunization requirements
- Reviewing our volunteer opportunities
If you are eligible to volunteer and are able to comply with the immunization requirements, fill out an application that applies to your preferred location/interest:
- Children’s – St. Paul application
- Children’s – Minneapolis application
- Rehab (OT/PT/Speech) application: this application is for students enrolled in an academic track for occupational, physical or speech therapy.
- Pets Assisting with Healing (PAWH) application: This application is for handlers with a Pet Partners registered animal
PLEASE NOTE: You have 30 days to submit your complete immunization records to our offices. Applications without immunizations will not be kept after this 30-day period.
Other volunteer opportunities
- To volunteer at an upcoming fundraising event, contact the benefit events team at 612-813-7576.
- Join the Children’s Advocacy Network and become an advocate for children’s health and health care.
- Interested in volunteering with a group of people? Sign up to serve a meal at our on-site Ronald McDonald House or help out at a Children’s benefit event.
For companies and organizations
Contact Volunteer Services