Apply for a volunteer position
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Children’s Minnesota. Volunteers are an integral part of the Children’s team, bringing a community of caring individuals to share in our mission of serving the most amazing people on earth.
- To volunteer at one of our hospitals and clinics:
- To volunteer at an upcoming fundraising event, contact the Benefit Events team at 612-813-7576.
- Join the Children’s Advocacy Network and become an advocate for children’s health and health care.
For companies and organizations
- Children’s – St. Paul application
- Children’s – Minneapolis application
- Rehab (OT/PT/Speech) application: this application is for students enrolled in an academic track for occupational, physical or speech therapy.
- Pets Assisting with Healing (PAWH) application: This application is for handlers with a Pet Partners registered animal
PLEASE NOTE: You have 30 days to submit your complete immunization records to our offices. Applications without immunizations will not be kept after this 30-day period.
Contact Volunteer Services