Be a champion for the health needs of children and families
Careers at Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota
At Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota, we believe children are the most amazing people on earth—and that drives us to do everything we can to live up to the privilege of caring for them. Learn more about Children's Minnesota values.
As a Children's Minnesota employee, you would be part of:
- One of the largest pediatric health systems in the United States—with two hospitals, 12 primary and specialty care clinics and six rehabilitation sites
- The region's leader in pediatric health care
- The only health system in Minnesota to provide care exclusively to children from before birth through young adulthood
- An award-winning health system, regularly ranked by U.S. News & World Report as a top children's hospital
- An independent and not-for-profit health system (since 1924)
Explore career opportunities
Ready to join colleagues who share your compassion in a patient-and family-centered environment? Get started now.
Physician and Physician Assistant opportunities
Explore opportunities to join our nursing team! We currently have opportunities available for experienced nurses in a number of in-patient hospital units and ambulatory clinics. If you are a new grad, explore our New Graduate RN training program offered two to three times per year. View nursing opportunities »
Internships, Residency Programs and Fellowships
At Children's we believe it's important to create a culture of learning and development. We provide extraordinary opportunities for various stages of professional growth. Learn more about these opportunities below: