Team Superstars is our charity team of athletes who go the extra mile. They commit to raising money in support of vital programs for Children’s Minnesota, and take on the challenge of participating in local, regional and national races.
Team Superstars athletes can earn, through fundraising, exclusive branded apparel for the race, and a personal fundraising website with support from the Children’s Minnesota Foundation team.
Children’s Minnesota will have 2024 charity bibs for Grandma’s Marathon + Half Marathon (available starting in October 2023) and Twin Cities 10 mile (available starting in January 2024).
Joining the team can be done in three easy steps
- Step 1: Review the participation requirements below and confirm your commitment by emailing [email protected].
- Step 2: Set up a fundraising page
- Step 3: Once your fundraising page is set up, we will provide you with a charity code and instructions for registering
Team Superstars participation requirements
- Athletes must fundraise using the Children’s Minnesota’s fundraising platform. One hundred percent of donations are tax deductible and go directly to the Children’s Minnesota program or care area of your choice.
- We recommend every athlete set a goal of $500 or more.
Team Superstars incentives
When you commit to fundraise for Children’s Minnesota, you’ll receive Team Superstars branded items and the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our patients and families!
- $250 raised – runner tank
- $500 raised – tote and 2 clappers
- $1,000 raised – hat and t-shirt
- $5,000 raised – shirts for friends and family (maximum of 4) and 1 cow bell
For more information
For questions, additional information, or to learn more about how you can get involved, contact [email protected].
About Children’s Minnesota
Children’s Minnesota is one of the largest pediatric health systems in the United States, and the only health system in Minnesota to provide care exclusively to children from birth through young adulthood. Children’s Minnesota relies on the generosity of our supporters, contributors and advocates to provide the best care for children. Please consider making a gift today – the children and families we care for are counting on it.