Children’s Minnesota St. Paul clinic is an integral part of the pediatric community and offers exceptional care to children from birth to young adulthood. Our pediatricians and staff are experts in kid-focused care that is compassionate and personalized for every child. We want to partner with families to determine what is best for each child while creating a long-term plan for every child’s growth and development.
In addition to offering both coordinated care and well-child checks, our St. Paul clinic also offers a wide variety of services, including:
- On-site lab and x-ray department
- Ready Care: Same-day appointments for illnesses and minor injuries
- Skills and experience to care for children whose needs are medically complex
- Convenient appointment times that include early mornings, Saturdays and evenings
- On-site interpreters
In addition, we provide a number of family care programs that include:
- Behavioral health services: No matter what care your child needs, we work with you to create a customized treatment plan.
- Community Connect: A program for children of all ages that helps to address the social factors that influence children’s health such as access to healthy food, stable housing and other resources.
- Healthcare Legal Partnership: A program to support families’ legal needs that may be impacting their child’s health (referral and eligibility requirements apply).
- Pediatric Obesity and Wellness program: A program that educates and empowers families and children to make positive choices towards leading healthy lives.
- Reach out and Read: A program to improve early literacy and education outcomes through health care providers, who encourage families to read to their children.
At Children’s Minnesota St. Paul clinic, we are proud to be your partner in care. Call us today at 651-220-6700 to make an appointment.
Children’s Minnesota top 25 primary care prices
All Minnesota primary care providers also are required to post a list of their top 25 most common preventive care services and procedures costing more than $25, along with the corresponding prices for each of those services. This list includes four amounts for each procedure: the providers’ charge, the average commercial reimbursement rate, the Medicare allowable payment rate and the Medicaid allowable payment rate.
Click here for more information about price transparency at Children’s Minnesota.