Children’s Minnesota Minneapolis clinic is proud to serve our community is a variety of ways. Because we believe families make the best decisions for their children, we partner with them to decide what is best for each child individually. We strive to offer compassionate care that focuses on long-term health and wellness for every child. As your child matures, we will also involve them in health care decisions to teach them how to take a primary role in owning their wellbeing in adulthood.
From well-child checks to coordinated care, our Minneapolis clinic offers a wide variety of services including:
- On-site lab and x-ray department
- Ready Care: Same-day appointments for illnesses and minor injuries
- Care of medically complex children
- Lactation consultant services
- Convenient appointment times that include early mornings, Saturdays and evenings
- On-site Somali and Spanish interpreters
In addition, we provide a number of family support programs, including:
- Behavioral health services: From anxiety and depression to learning disabilities and other conditions, we’ll work with you to create a customized treatment plan.
- Community Connect: A program for children of all ages that helps to address the social factors that influence children’s health such as access to healthy food, stable housing and other resources.
- Healthcare Legal Partnership: A program to support families’ legal needs that may be impacting their child’s health (referral and eligibility requirements apply).
- Pediatric Obesity and Wellness Program: A program to teach children how to lead healthy, active lives while educating families about how to make positive choices towards long-term health.
- Reach out and Read: A program to improve early literacy and education outcomes by empowering health care providers to encourage families to read to their children.
At Children’s Minnesota Minneapolis clinic, we are proud to serve the families in our community. Call us today at 612-813-6107 to make an appointment.
Children’s Minnesota top 25 primary care prices
All Minnesota primary care providers also are required to post a list of their top 25 most common preventive care services and procedures costing more than $25, along with the corresponding prices for each of those services. This list includes four amounts for each procedure: the providers’ charge, the average commercial reimbursement rate, the Medicare allowable payment rate and the Medicaid allowable payment rate.
Click here for more information about price transparency at Children’s Minnesota.