West St. Paul Clinic participates with the MnVaccine Program. The MnVFC program has a self-screening form, available in several languages, that parents can complete to see if their child qualifies for free or low-cost vaccines. Here is a general overview of MnVFC eligibility criteria. For up-to-date details, see MnVFC Patient Eligibility Screening Record forms.
- Children from birth through 18 years
- Enrolled in a Minnesota Health Care Program:
- Medical Assistance (MA),
- General Assistance Medical Care (GAMC),
- MinnesotaCare, or a
- Prepaid Medical Assistance Program (PMAP)
- American Indian or Alaskan Native