West St. Paul Clinic laboratory services
Our clinic lab is accredited by COLA to provide some tests onsite for our patients. For your convenience we are able to test for common illnesses so patients/families can get results during their visit. Quicker results lead to quicker diagnosis and treatment.
Children’s laboratory services
If we are unable to provide services onsite, lab orders are sent to Children’s Minnesota. Children’s lab offers a complete spectrum of laboratory testing for all infant and childhood disorders.
- Staffing. We are staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Children’s laboratory professionals include pathologists, clinical laboratory scientists and department specialists.
- Fully accredited.
- Reference laboratory. For routine and complex tests. Samples can be drawn at Children’s by pediatric phlebotomists or sent from the West St. Paul Clinic directly to Children’s.
- Consultation services. Our personnel are available to consult and provide education regarding pediatric laboratory medicine.
- West St. Paul Clinic offers state-of-the-art medical equipment tailored to fit children and our staff is trained and experienced to care for the special physical and emotional needs of children. For your convenience at the West St. Paul Clinic we provide onsite x-rays for more routine exams of the extremities, chest, abdomen, clavicle and shoulder. All exams are reviewed and read by a pediatric trained radiologist at Children’s.
- No matter the procedure, our goal is to provide your child with a comfortable environment. Our technologists take the time to talk to your child about the procedure and answer questions.
- Safety is a top priority, and we have many safeguards in place. Further, every effort is made to use the least amount of radiation necessary for an exam.
- More specialized exams are referred to Children’s radiology department. Learn more about Children’s radiology services and how to prepare your child for a radiology exam.
Free meet the pediatrician appointment
There is no charge for these visits, call the clinic to schedule an appointment with one of our pediatricians.