Find A Doctor
Michael Patrick McCue, MD
Specialties: Neurosurgery, Pediatric | Trauma Services
- Neurological Surgery - American Board of Neurological Surgery
- MD - Harvard Medical School
- - University of Oxford
- ScD - Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Residency - University of Minnesota Medical Center
- Fellowship - Boston Children's Hospital
Neurosurgical Associates, Ltd.
913 E 26th St 305 Piper Building
Minneapolis, MN 55404
Dr. McCue graduated in 1993 from Harvard Medical School and obtained a doctorate in Medical Engineering from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology at the same time. After a general surgery internship at the Massachusetts General Hospital, he completed a residency in Neurosurgery at the University of Minnesota and a fellowship in Pediatric Neurosurgery at the Children's Hospital, Boston. Dr. McCue has served as an Unaffiliated Neurotrauma Consultant for the NFL and the NFL Players Association since 2013. He is board certified in Neurosurgery and has been practicing since 2001 at Neurosurgical Associates, LTD in Minneapolis.