Your care doesn’t end when you leave
We know that after you walk out our doors, you’ll still have questions and concerns about things like your child’s care plan or paying your bill.
Stay connected with us Children’s Minnesota
Do you have a concern about your child’s health? Need to ask a follow-up question? Don’t hesitate to contact your care providers with questions after a visit or at any time. We’re here to help you raise a healthy kid — today, tomorrow, and throughout childhood.
Patients, parents and legal guardians have legal right to information about a patient’s care.
- Learn what information is in a medical record
- Get copies of medical records
- View your child’s medical records while in the hospital
- Getting other records from Children’s Minnesota
- Organize and track your child’s medical information
For many people, dealing with billing and insurance issues is stressful, confusing and complex. At Children’s Minnesota, we can help work through each issue. On this website we provide:
- Online bill pay information
- Billing and insurance FAQs
- A glossary of billing terms
- Financial counseling and assistance resources
- Billing policies
If you have additional questions, contact one of our billing customer service lines:
- For hospitals: 952-992-5650
- For general pediatric or specialty services: 952-992-5640
- Hugo, West Saint Paul or Partners in Pediatrics: 952-992-5560
- For home care: 952-992-5397
Get educational materials
Children’s Minnesota offers educational materials for patients and their families on a wide variety of topics, including information on conditions or diseases and tips, ideas and suggestions for raising healthy children, and many more.