Level 0 Visiting Guidelines
- Legal guardians are welcome at all times and are not considered “visitors.”
- No other visitors will be permitted, including siblings.
- Compassionate exceptions may be possible, and must be arranged with the patient care manager of the unit.
Visiting process and guidelines
- We will continue our standard infection prevention and control process to ask all families who arrive at our clinics, emergency departments and hospitals if they have had any international travel.
- Legal guardians must be well to visit and will be screened for wellness by hospital staff every day. Visiting adults will receive and wear a badge with a green sticker to show that they have passed the wellness screening.
- Legal guardians will be asked to wear a mask while in the hospital or while vising their child.
- Legal guardians without a badge may not enter patient care areas.
- All legal guardians are expected to do hand hygiene at the point of wellness screening and before entering the patient room.
- Staff will be seen wearing masks for their protection and for the safety of the patient.
- Legal guardians or visitors will be asked to leave the hospital if they do not follow these standards and wear their mask as directed.