Thank you for your interest in Children’s Minnesota.
Billing and Insurance Questions
Hospital bills and health insurance matters can be complex and time consuming. We have extensive information on our billing process, resources for financial counseling and other support in our Billing and Financial Matters section. If you have additional questions, contact one of our financial customer service lines:
- For hospitals call 952-992-5650
- For general pediatric or specialty services call 952-992-5640
- For clinics in Hugo, West St. Paul or Partners in Pediatrics call 952-992-5560
Website Vulnerability Reporting
Children’s Minnesota is committed to maintaining the trust and confidence that our patients and their families place in us. Therefore, the security of our patient web site and maintaining patient privacy are of utmost importance to us. If you are a security researcher and have discovered a security vulnerability in one of our services, we appreciate your help in disclosing it to us in a responsible manner.
How to address concerns, complaints and grievances
At Children’s Minnesota, we take great pride in the care we provide to our patients and their families. We want you and your child to experience the very best in care, comfort, and compassion throughout your visit to Children’s Minnesota.
If you and your family have any questions, concerns, or wish to file a grievance, please talk with:
- Your child’s nurse or physician
- The manager or director. Your child’s nurse or unit operations coordinator will help you contact him or her.
- The family liaison
Additional resources at Children’s Minnesota:
- Contact the privacy officer if you have concerns about your medical information privacy rights. For all Children’s Minnesota sites, call 952-992-5470 or the toll-free Compliance Hotline at 1-866-225-3251.
- Call the social work department for information or assistance about protective services for children or vulnerable adults.
- Contact the office of ethics for consultation if you are facing difficult health care decisions. For all Children’s Minnesota sites, call 612-813-6169.
You may also file a grievance with these regulatory agencies.
The Joint Commission
Office of Quality and Patient Safety
The Joint Commission
One Renaissance Boulevard
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181