Thank you for your interest in Children’s Minnesota.
Children’s Minnesota Minneapolis Hospital
2525 Chicago Ave.
Minneapolis, MN 55404
Children’s Minnesota St. Paul Hospital
345 North Smith Ave.
St. Paul, MN 55102
See a listing of all locations for Children’s Minnesota.
Billing and Insurance Questions
Hospital bills and health insurance matters can be complex and time consuming. We have extensive information on our billing process, resources for financial counseling and other support in our Billing and Financial Matters section. If you have additional questions, contact one of our financial customer service lines:
- For hospitals call 952-992-5650
- For general pediatric or specialty services call 952-992-5640
- For clinics in Hugo, West St. Paul or Partners in Pediatrics call 952-992-5560
To contact the Children’s Minnesota media relations team, please call the media pager at 651-629-2253. This number is monitored during evenings, weekends and holidays. See more resources for media.
Website Vulnerability Reporting
Children’s Minnesota is committed to maintaining the trust and confidence that our patients and their families place in us. Therefore, the security of our patient web site and maintaining patient privacy are of utmost importance to us. If you are a security researcher and have discovered a security vulnerability in one of our services, we appreciate your help in disclosing it to us in a responsible manner.
Our Vulnerability Disclosure Policy describes Children’s Minnesota process for reporting website vulnerabilities, which may be reported by completing a Website Vulnerability Form.
How to address concerns, complaints and grievances
At Children’s Minnesota, we take great pride in the care we provide to our patients and their families. We want you and your child to experience the very best in care, comfort, and compassion throughout your visit to Children’s Minnesota.
If you and your family have any questions, concerns, or wish to file a grievance, please talk with:
- Your child’s nurse or physician
- The manager or director. Your child’s nurse or unit operations coordinator will help you contact him or her.
- The family liaison
- Children’s Minnesota Hospital – Minneapolis, call 612-813-7393
- Children’s Minnesota Hospital – St. Paul, call 651-220-6888
Additional resources at Children’s Minnesota:
- Contact the privacy officer if you have concerns about your medical information privacy rights. For all Children’s Minnesota sites, call 952-992-5470 or the toll-free Compliance Hotline at 1-866-225-3251.
- Call the social work department for information or assistance about protective services for children or vulnerable adults.
- Children’s Minnesota Hospital – Minneapolis, call 612-813-6138
- Children’s Minnesota Hospital – St. Paul, call 651-220-6479
- Contact the office of ethics for consultation if you are facing difficult health care decisions. For all Children’s Minnesota sites, call 612-813-6169.
You may also file a grievance with these regulatory agencies.
Office of Health Facilities Complaints
P.O. Box 64970
St. Paul, MN 55164-0979
651-201-4201 or 800-369-7994
Board of Medical Practice
2829 University Avenue SE, Suite 500
Minneapolis, MN 55414-3246
612-617-2130 or 800-657-3709
The Joint Commission
Office of Quality and Patient Safety
The Joint Commission
One Renaissance Boulevard
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181