Thank you for your interest in Children’s Minnesota.
Email for patients at Children’s Minnesota
Patients may receive email “get well” messages. Using your normal email process, address your message to [email protected] Put the patient’s name, hospital (Minneapolis or St. Paul) and room number (if known) on the subject line. A printed message will be delivered to the patient’s room. Delivery will be once a day, Monday – Friday. To protect patient confidentiality, we will not confirm that an email has been delivered or whether a patient is actually in one of our hospitals. Messages cannot be delivered to discharged patients.
Billing and Insurance Questions
Hospital bills and health insurance matters can be complex and time consuming. We have extensive information on our billing process, resources for financial counseling and other support in our Billing and Financial Matters section. If you have additional questions, contact one of our financial customer service lines:
- For hospitals call 952-992-5650
- For general pediatric or specialty services call 952-992-5640
- For clinics in Hugo, West St. Paul or Partners in Pediatrics call 952-992-5560
How to address concerns, complaints and grievances
At Children’s, we take great pride in the care we provide to our patients and their families. We want you and your child to experience the very best in care, comfort, and compassion throughout your visit to Children’s.
If you and your family have any questions, concerns, or wish to file a grievance, please talk with:
- Your child’s nurse or physician
- The manager or director. Your child’s nurse or unit operations coordinator will help you contact him or her.
- The family liason
- The administrative representative. During evening or weekend hours, call and ask for the administrative representative:
Additional resources at Children’s Minnesota:
- Contact the privacy officer if you have concerns about your medical information privacy rights. For all Children’s Minnesota sites, call 952-992-5470 or the toll-free Compliance Hotline at 1-866-225-3251.
- Call the social work department for information or assistance about protective services for children or vulnerable adults.
- Contact the office of ethics for consultation if you are facing difficult health care decisions. For all Children’s Minnesota sites, call 612-813-7200.
You may also file a grievance with these regulatory agencies.
The Joint Commission
Office of Quality and Patient Safety
The Joint Commission
One Renaissance Boulevard
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
About the website
For questions or feedback regarding our website, contact our webmaster at [email protected]. (NOTE: please do not send any patient or illness related information to this address)