Giving to Children’s
At Children’s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota, we don’t just care for children, we care for the most amazing people on earth. However, many of the things that make Children’s special are only possible because of contributions from people like you. For example, your contributions help cover the costs for those who otherwise can’t afford medical care for their children. Or pay for the unique aspects of care that are not covered by insurance — like language interpreters for families who have limited English proficiency or art therapy. Learn more about how you can help through the following options.
Give online now
Many ways to give
There are many ways to support Children’s Minnesota, including:
- Tribute giving – Give a gift to honor or remember a loved one through Children’s tribute giving program.
- Planned giving – Include Children’s in your estate planning. Our resources can help.
- Benefit events – Whether attending one of our signature events or getting involved as a volunteer or sponsor, we’ve got many opportunities to get connected.
- Personal and community fundraisers – Encourage family, friends and neighbors to join you in advancing Children’s mission.
- Corporate giving – We are so grateful for the support from businesses large and small in our community. Learn how your organization can support Children’s Minnesota.
- Matching gifts – Find out if your company will match your gift to double your impact
- Employee giving – Children’s employees put kids first through their work and their philanthropy.