Please consider donating to Children’s Minnesota’s Urgent Needs fund. This allows us to place philanthropic support where it’s needed most, as soon as we receive the funds. Some examples of how we are using funds right now:
- Supplies to keep our patients and staff safe and healthy.
- Technological support for services like telehealth to allow patients to heal from the safety of their own homes.
- Financial support for families who have a child with health needs but are also facing the reality of being out of work due to the virus.
For those looking to donate much needed supplies, please find drop off information and a list of the most immediate needs here.
Mail in your gift
Donations can be mailed to:
Children’s Minnesota Foundation
Mail Stop CBC-3-FOUN
5901 Lincoln Drive
Edina, MN 55436
Please make checks payable to: Children’s Minnesota Foundation
For corporate donations, please note Children’s Minnesota EIN: 41-1814223
Many ways to give
There are many ways to support Children’s Minnesota, including:
- Tribute giving – Give a gift to honor or remember a loved one through Children’s tribute giving program.
- Planned giving – Include Children’s in your estate planning. Our resources can help.
- Benefit events – Whether attending one of our signature events or getting involved as a volunteer or sponsor, we’ve got many opportunities to get connected.
- Personal and community fundraisers – Encourage family, friends and neighbors to join you in advancing Children’s mission.
- Corporate giving – We are so grateful for the support from businesses large and small in our community. Learn how your organization can support Children’s Minnesota.
- Matching gifts – Find out if your company will match your gift to double your impact
- Employee giving – Children’s employees put kids first through their work and their philanthropy.
SUPPORT THE KIDS WHO NEED IT MOST.
AMAZING CHILDREN INSPIRE AMAZING CARE
DEALS & EVENTS
Get great deals from area businesses while supporting Children's Minnesota.