Attention families and visitors: We want you to be aware of road closures and subsequent high traffic volumes this month as 35W road construction begins.
- 35W from Highway 62 to downtown Minneapolis will be closed this weekend
- Southbound 35W entrance ramp from 31st Street/Lake Street will be closed to cars.
- Southbound 35W exit ramp to 35th Street/36th Street will be closed to cars.
- 35W will go from 10 lanes across to 5 lanes across (specifically, 3 northbound lanes and 2 southbound lanes).
- Highway 65 into downtown Minneapolis is closing and will not reopen until fall.
- Access from eastbound I-94 to southbound 35W is closing and will not reopen until 2021.
All of our entrances will be open as usual. Please be aware of detours in the area and allow yourself extra time to reach your destination. For more information about getting to Minneapolis, see recommendations from the Minnesota Department of Transportation. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.