Pharmacy residency program application
See the eligibility and application process for the pharmacy residency program at Children’s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota below.
To apply for our residency program, you must:
- Hold a Doctor of Pharmacy degree from ACPE accredited college of pharmacy
- Be eligible for pharmacy licensure in the State of Minnesota (Minnesota Board of Pharmacy)
- Participate in the ASHP Resident Match Program
- US citizen or permanent resident (green card) or current F1 student visa
Complete and submit the following to the PhORCAS website:
- Curriculum vitae
- Letters of reference from three individuals
- All college transcripts
The completed application and curriculum vitae must be received by January 5.
Contact us for more information.