Pharmacy residency program application
See the eligibility and application process for the pharmacy residency program at Children’s Minnesota below.
To apply for our residency program, you must:
- Hold a Doctor of Pharmacy degree from ACPE accredited college of pharmacy
- Be eligible for pharmacy licensure in the State of Minnesota (Minnesota Board of Pharmacy)
- Participate in the ASHP Resident Match Program
- US citizen or permanent resident (green card) or current F1 student visa
Complete and submit the following to the PhORCAS website:
- Curriculum vitae
- Letters of reference from three individuals
- All college transcripts
The completed application and curriculum vitae must be received by January 5.
Contact us for more information.