24/7 referral, consult, admission and neonatal transport assistance.
The cystic fibrosis program at Children’s Minnesota ranks among the top 10 programs nationally in key outcome measures by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Patient Registry.
- Comprehensive diagnosis, treatment and management of cystic fibrosis
- Nutritional status evaluation and education.
- Genetic counseling and newborn screening interpretation
- Sweat chloride testing
- Pulmonary function testing
- Supportive counseling for patients and families adjusting to new diagnosis or chronic illness
- Information and referral to hospital and community resources
- Education from multidisciplinary team that includes: respiratory therapists, dietitians, a social worker, genetic counselors and physical therapists
- Referral and collaboration with multidisciplinary care clinics including:
- Opportunities to participate in research studies
- Parent-lead support group
- CF Family Advisory Council
Refer a patient
- Patient Name
- Referring provider
- Primary care provider
- Insurance information
- Diagnosis and isolation requirements
- Special needs requirements
Refer a Patient to Children's Minnesota
Specialists tagged by:
No results match your search criteria