24/7 referral, consult, admission and neonatal transport assistance.
Children’s Minnesota Gender Health program is an exclusively pediatric, multidisciplinary gender health program, and includes pediatric gender health, endocrinology and gynecology physicians.
- Gender consultation with patient and family
- Mental health assessment and referral, as needed
- Treatment and monitoring, including:
- Puberty blockers
- Menstrual suppression
- Fertility preservation consultation
- Integration of other subspecialty services as appropriate
- Coordination and care navigation support to integrate health, education, legal and social needs for transgender and gender diverse kids and their families
Resource guide for providers of transgender and LGBTQ+ youth
- Children’s Minnesota: Coming out as LGBTQ during a pandemic
- Children’s Minnesota Grand Rounds presentations (free registration is required):
- Talking Pediatrics: supporting LGBTQ youth
Listen to “Equity Actions: National Coming Out Day and supporting LGBTQ Youth” on Spreaker.
Refer a patient
- Patient Name
- Referring provider
- Primary care provider
- Insurance information
- Special needs requirements
- Patient’s city and state