1,600 experts are just one call away
Children’s Physician Access is available 24/7 with a representative on the line throughout the call to assist with referrals, consultations and admissions and to provide general information.
Physicians, your patients are in good hands with us
If you’re looking for comprehensive seizure care for a patient, Children’s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota and Minnesota Epilepsy Group (MEG) are standing by to help.
Here are just a few of the reasons physicians refer patients to the pediatric epilepsy center:
- To record and characterize seizures
- To provide a safe environment during medication adjustments
- To pinpoint the part of the brain where the seizure starts
- To help determine whether a child would benefit from epilepsy surgery
- For advanced brain mapping
- For all types of neurosurgeries, including the latest MRI-assisted techniques
Children’s inpatient epilepsy monitoring unit is staffed 24/7 by expert technicians to ensure the highest recording quality possible. And kids and families rave about their experiences at our comprehensive neuroscience center. (Private rooms with Xboxes? Check.)
To arrange a consult, or to admit a patient to the pediatric epilepsy unit with an MEG doctor as the attending physician, please call 651-241-5290.