Please review the questions below before your child’s well-child check-up. If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, please call your clinic to reschedule.
- Has your child or anyone living with your child (including anyone with your child today) experienced any of the following as new or unusual symptoms in the past 10 days?
- Nasal congestion
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath/difficulty breathing
- Nausea or vomiting
- Fatigue/excessive tiredness
- Muscle aches
- Rash or redness and swelling of fingers and/or toes
- Fever in the past 3 days
2. Has your child or anyone in your household been tested, or exposed to someone with known or suspected COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
3. Does your child have a fever with rash, cough, runny nose or red eyes today?