Please review the questions below before your child’s well-child check-up. If you answer “yes” to these questions (or “yes” to two or more of the less common symptoms), please call your clinic to reschedule.
1. Has your child experienced any of the following new symptoms in the past 10 days?
More common symptoms:
- New or worsening cough.
- New loss of taste or smell.
- Shortness of breath/difficulty breathing.
Less common symptoms:
- Sore throat.
- Nausea/poor appetite or feeding.
- Muscle aches.
- Fatigue/excessive tiredness.
- New or severe headache.
- Nasal congestion/runny nose.
2. Has your child tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 10 days or is waiting for the result of a COVID-19 test?
3. In the past 14 days, has your had close contact with a person who has COVID-19 symptoms, has tested positive for COVID-19 or who is waiting for the result of a COVID-19 test?
4. Does your child have a fever with rash, cough, runny nose or red eyes today?