Our PEM Fellows are supported by a robust team through the Children’s Minnesota Research Institute.
PEM Fellows work closely with PhD’s (statistical support), clinical research coordinators (IRB and grant support), and research assistants (we employ a number of RAs for prospective data collection). A number of PEM faculty are dedicated as academic faculty. We have numerous ongoing projects in our department and there are ample opportunities for our fellows to pursue their clinical interests.
- Gretchen Cutler, PhD, MPH – Epidemiologist, Scientific Investigator
- Alicia Zagel, PhD – Scientific Investigator
- Heidi Vander Velden, MS – Senior Clinical Research Coordinator
- Ernest Krause, BA – Clinical Research Associate, level II
- Brianna McMichael, MS – Research Coordinator
- Angela Plaisance – Grants and Contract Specialist
A number of our faculty are dedicated to academics and have devoted time for clinical research and/or teaching. Our fellows have ample opportunities to engage in research and explore their clinical interests.
Questions? Contact us at [email protected].