Children’s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota’s signature events are a collection of very special benefit events we host throughout the year in support of specific programs and services offered at Children’s. Join us for an evening on the town at one of our gala events, or stretch your inner athlete at one of our running, walking, tennis or golf events.
Here are a few of our signature fundraising events and the programs they benefit:
- Children’s Star Gala: Critical Care Interfacility Ground Transport Program (benefit program varies each year)
- Children’s Hospital Golf Benefit: Family Needs program
- Race for Children’s: HeartBeat 5000: Cardiac care, neonatology, cancer research and/or urgent needs
- Pine Tree Apple Tennis Classic: Cancer research
- Shine Bright Bash: Cancer and blood disorders program
In addition to these signature events, many other benefits happen throughout the year. See below for information on upcoming events.