Children’s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota’s signature events are a collection of very special benefit events we host throughout the year in support of specific programs and services offered at Children’s. Join us for an evening on the town at one of our gala events, or stretch your inner athlete at one of our running, walking, tennis or golf events.
Here are a few of our signature fundraising events and the programs they benefit:
- Children’s Star Gala: Diabetes and endocrinology program (benefit program varies each year)
- Baby Steps 3K: Neonatal program
- Children’s Hospitals Golf Benefit: Pediatric pain, palliative and integrative medicine program
- HeartBeat 5000 (5K): Cardiovascular program
- Pine Tree Apple Tennis Classic: Cancer research
- Shine Bright Bash: Cancer and blood disorders program
In addition to these signature events, many other benefits happen throughout the year. See below for information on upcoming events.