C.H. Robinson Infusion Center
2530 Chicago Ave S.
Minneapolis, MN 55404
Children’s C.H. Robinson Infusion Center is the only pediatric cancer and blood disorders infusion center in Minnesota. Located within the Harper Family Foundation Cancer and Blood Disorders clinic at Children’s specialty center, the infusion center provides more than 5,000 infusion visits per year. Children’s infusion center serves children and teens diagnosed with cancer or blood disorders as well as children or teens diagnosed with genetic disorders and other conditions.
Therapies and procedures include:
- Chemotherapy to treat cancer, blood disorders, and other conditions
- Enzyme replacement therapy
- Monoclonal antibody therapy
- Immunoglobulin therapy and other immune therapy
- Sedated lumbar puncture, bone marrow biopsy and intrathecal chemotherapy
- Transfusion of red blood cells or platelets