About Recipes for Teens With Diabetes
People who have diabetes need to eat healthy foods, just like everyone else. A diabetes educator and dietitian chose these recipes, but they're not just for people with diabetes. Almost anyone looking for nutritious meals and snacks can enjoy them, so why not make them for your family?
- Baked Salmon Sticks With Creamy Lemon-Dill Dip
- Club Wrap
- Five-Spice Chicken Salad Wrap
- Grilled Cheese and Pear Sandwich
- Salmon Salad
- Tomato Basil Pizza
- Turkey Tenderloin With Vegetables
- Vegetable Skillet Frittata
Note: All information is for educational purposes only. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, consult your doctor.
© 1995-2018 KidsHealth ® All rights reserved. Images provided by iStock, Getty Images, Corbis, Veer, Science Photo Library, Science Source Images, Shutterstock, and Clipart.com