Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Children’s Minnesota. Volunteers are an integral part of the Children’s team, bringing a community of caring individuals to share in our mission of serving the most amazing people on earth.
We offer long and short-term volunteer opportunities where you can put your skills and passions to work while contributing to our critical mission. View opportunities »
Eligibility and requirements
- Be a minimum age of 16 years old
- Commit to one three-hour shift per week for one semester/4 months
- Submit immunization records. We require written documentation from your healthcare provider of the following vaccines: chickenpox/varicella, MMR, Tdap, and flu (during influenza season), as well as a negative Mantoux (tuberculosis) test within the past 12 months. Download immunization requirements
- Complete a personal interview
- Complete online volunteer orientation
- Pass a background check
Apply to volunteer
If you are eligible to volunteer and are able to comply with the immunization requirements, complete an application for your preferred location or interest:
After you apply
- Submit your immunization records
Send your immunization records to Volunteer Services via fax: 612-813-6147 or email: [email protected]. Applicants have 30 days to submit complete immunization records to our offices. Applications without immunizations will not be kept after this 30-day period. Download immunization requirements
We will contact you for an interview when your availability matches our current needs. Please note that an interview offer does not guarantee placement.
Orientation information is provided at the interview.