Students studying pre-physical therapy, occupational therapy and/or speech-language pathology can volunteer at Children’s Minnesota to help supplement their education. These volunteer roles assist rehabilitation therapists by maintaining treatment areas, therapy materials, and varying other tasks.
Requirements for volunteering
- Be 18 years or older.
- Commit to a minimum of 40 hours or at least one semester (shifts are 3-4 hours once a week).
- Submit required immunization information to [email protected].
- Complete a personal interview.
- Complete online volunteer orientation.
- Pass a background check through Department of Human Services which includes fingerprinting, to be done at an off-site location.
- Studying pre-physical therapy, occupational therapy, or speech-language pathology.
- Submit an application here.