Children’s Minnesota is grateful for the many corporate volunteers who give their time and share their talents with our patients and families. From individuals and small groups to large teams, Children’s is honored to work with each organization to identify activities that meet their goals and, most importantly, support the most amazing people on earth. To learn more about corporate volunteer opportunities, contact Nicole at 952-992-5518 or [email protected].
Opportunities At Children’s
Your organization could:
- Sponsor a family lounge by providing snacks and beverages for families during their stay at Children’s (one year commitment).
- Provide and serve lunch or dinner for families staying at the Ronald McDonald House inside Children’s – Minneapolis or at the Ronald McDonald Family Room inside Children’s – St. Paul. For more information please visit www.rmhtwincities.org.
- Provide and serve lunch for patient families in Children’s Minneapolis or St. Paul. Lunches are served in a public space and all patients and their families are welcome to attend. Please plan to serve between 100-150 individuals.
- Host a seasonal party with crafts and games for patients and their families to attend.
- Call Bingo or share a talent on Kid’s Clubhouse — two of Children’s favorite TV shows. Shows are broadcast live on Children’s closed circuit TV channel (groups of five people or less).
Learn more about corporate giving options at Children’s.