Children’s Minnesota is grateful for the many corporate volunteers who give their time and share their talents with our patients and families. From individuals and small groups to large teams, Children’s is honored to work with each organization to identify activities that meet their goals and, most importantly, support the most amazing people on earth. As we get numerous requests from the community to volunteer and interact with patients and patient families, we have both on-site and off-site opportunities to engage with patients. Understanding that our patients care and treatment is our highest priority we have several ways corporate groups can choose to engage with Children’s.
On-site opportunities are reserved for current donors giving $10,000 annually to support Children’s. Off-site opportunities, along with Cook for Kids at our Ronald McDonald Houses, are also available to groups. Whether on campus or off-site, these activities create wonderful team-building opportunities which help provide much needed resources, enhancements and welcome diversions for our patients at Children’s. To learn more about corporate volunteer opportunities, email us or call 952-992-5500.
Opportunities At Children’s
Your organization could:
- Sponsor a family lounge by providing snacks and beverages for families during their stay at Children’s (one year commitment).
- Provide and serve lunch or dinner for families staying at the Ronald McDonald House inside Children’s – Minneapolis or at the Ronald McDonald Family Room inside Children’s – St. Paul. Learn more and sign up.
- Provide and serve lunch for patient families in Children’s – Minneapolis or Children’s – St. Paul. Lunches are served in a public space and all patients and their families are welcome to attend. Please plan to serve between 100-150 individuals.
- Host a seasonal party with crafts and games for patients and their families to attend.
- Call Bingo or share a talent on The Clubhouse — one of Children’s favorite TV shows. Shows are broadcast live on Children’s closed circuit TV channel (groups of five people or less).
Learn more about corporate giving options at Children’s.