When your organization supports Children’s Minnesota, you are joining forces with one of the leading pediatric health systems in the country. In addition, your generosity and involvement in elevating the level of care for children in the upper Midwest will boost employee morale, connect your business more directly to the community, and raises awareness of how our combined efforts can change—and save lives.
To learn more about giving opportunities, send us a message.
Our corporate partners
Every organization we work with makes a difference for the kids in our care, their families, and throughout our shared community.
See how Prime Therapeutics makes a difference at Children’s Minnesota:
GIVE NOWHelp us raise ‘em up. Children’s Minnesota is building a better future for all kids—but we can’t do it without you. Please give today. So every child can reach their best health.
Giving options for corporations and organizations
There are a wide variety of ways that your business can support Children’s Minnesota.
Corporate partners make a tremendous impact though financial giving, whether in support of programs with the greatest need or by aligning your gift with a program that corresponds to a company mission, such as:
- Our destination clinical programs
- Patient and family services such as child life, art therapy, music therapy or chaplaincy
- Capital projects to fund private patient rooms, clinical spaces and state-of-the-art medical equipment
Sponsoring a Children’s Minnesota event provides your organization with unique benefits and positive exposure to a broad audience. Children’s Minnesota hosts Star Gala, one of the Twin Cities premiere fundraising events and Children’s Minnesota Golf Benefit, a tournament to support the Family Needs Fund.
Cause-related marketing builds goodwill with customers, plus aligns your business with our mission to provide every family help in raising healthier children. We will work with you to develop a customized plan that could include special deals, events or other ways to invite your audiences to join you in supporting a good cause.
Donations of goods and services from our corporate partners are a critical part of providing the experience that makes Children’s Minnesota a warm and welcoming environment for all patients. View our wish list to see items that are our greatest needs.
If you are conducting a workplace giving campaign, you can include Children’s Minnesota in your charity options. Our charitable tax identification information is as follows:
5901 Lincoln Drive
Edina, MN 55436
Tax ID: 41-1814223
If your company uses a federation, you can support Children’s Minnesota through:
Community Health Charities
Twin Cities United Way
Or you can add Children’s Minnesota as a write-in charity.
PLEASE NOTE: On-site volunteer opportunities are currently on hold due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- Provide snacks and beverages for patients and families in a family lounge (one-year commitment).
- Provide and serve dinner for families staying at the Ronald McDonald House at Children’s Minnesota Hospital – Minneapolis or at the Ronald McDonald Family Room at Children’s Minnesota Hospital – St. Paul.
- Provide and serve lunch for patient families. Lunches are served in a public space, and all patients and families are welcome to attend. Please plan to serve between 100–150 individuals.
- Host a seasonal party with crafts and games for patients and families to attend.
- Sponsor a show, or be a co-host to call bingo on Star Studio, the Children’s Minnesota entertainment program broadcast from within the hospital to patients and families (great for groups of six people or less).
- Host a toy or food drive. View our wish list to see items that are our greatest needs.
- Create activity kits for kids
- Create tie blankets