Education materials and other resources
We know you may want to dig for more information, so we gathered these easy-to-digest materials and resources from pediatric organizations in Minnesota and beyond.
- Patient and Family Education Materials If you need quick, clear info about a kids’ health topic, we have it all!
- Children’s Snews’letter – Summer 2016
- Children’s Snews’letter – Spring 2016
- Children’s Snews’letter – Fall 2015
- Children’s Snews’letter – Summer 2015
- Children’s Snews’letter – Spring 2015
- Children’s Snews’letter – Fall 2014
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine Storybook Apps
- Be the Boss of Your Sleep by Timothy Culbert, MD and Rebecca Kajander, CNP, MPH.
- Jessica and the Wolf by Tennesse Dixon.
- Monster in My Closet by Mercer Mayer.
- Raising your Spirited Child: A Guide for Parents Whose Child is More Intense, Sensitive, Perceptive, Persistent. (2006). Mary Sheedy Kurcinka.
- Sleep Better: A Guide to Improving Sleep for Children With Special Needs. (2013). V. Durand.
- Sleeping Like a Baby: A sensitive and sensible approach to solving your child’s sleep problems. (2001). Avi Sadeah.
- Sleeping Through the Night Revised Edition: How Infants, Toddlers and Their Parents Can Get a Good Nights Sleep. (2005). Jodi A Mindell.
- Sleepless in America: Is your child misbehaving or missing sleep. (2006). Mary Sheedy Kurcinka.
- Solve Your Child’s Sleep Problems: New Revised and Expanded Edition. (2006). Richard Ferber.
- Taking Charge of your Child’s Sleep: The all in one resource for solving sleep problems in kids and teens (2005). Judith A Owens and Jodi A Mindell.
- There’s an Alligator Under My Bed by Mercer Mayer.
- There’s a Nightmare in My Closet by Mercer Mayer.