24/7 referral, consult, admission and transport assistance.
Children’s Minnesota specializes in treating a wide variety of sleep challenges and features one of the only pediatric-centered programs in the region and one of the few programs nationally accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine.
- Issues relating to falling asleep
- Issues relating to staying asleep
- Issue relating to difficulty waking up
- Issues relating to breathing during sleep
- Excess daytime sleepiness
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Excessive daytime sleepiness
- Circadian rhythm disorders
- Secondary Enuresis
- Sleep related rhythmic movement disorders
- Consultation, diagnosis, testing and intervention for all sleep disorders
- Virtual Care visits
- Multiple sleep latency testing (MSLT).
- Positive airway pressure (PAP) titration studies.
- Esophageal pH recordings and Impedance pH recordings.
- Behavioral therapy support (sleep psychologist)
- Biofeedback service
- Sleep disorder medication management
- Positive airway pressure (PAP) desensitization
- Positive airway pressure (PAP) home management
- Home pulse oximetry studies
Refer a patient
- Patient Name
- Referring provider
- Primary care provider
- Insurance information
- Diagnosis and isolation requirements
- Special needs requirements
- Patient’s city and state
Refer a Patient to Children's Minnesota
Specialists tagged by:
No results match your search criteria