24/7 referral, consult, admission, and transport assistance.
Children’s Minnesota partners with health care systems and health care providers to deliver pediatric virtual care services. Health care providers and their patients can interact with pediatric clinical staff at Children’s Minnesota to access expertise and specialty care by means of real-time, interactive audio and visual tools.
About our virtual care services
As a Children’s Minnesota virtual partner, your health care system, providers and patients will have direct access to Children’s Minnesota specialty care and consultations using encrypted, HIPAA-compliant telecommunications technology. Provider-to-provider telemedicine consultations allows health care providers from different specialties to review patient cases, discuss diagnosis and treatment options delivering care closer to the child’s home.
How to become a virtual care partner
If you are interested in becoming a virtual care partner, contact Children’s Minnesota Virtual Care team at 612-813-6861 for more information.
Health care systems and providers may want to consider the following when evaluating if Children’s Minnesota Virtual Care services are a good fit:
- An anticipated need for 20 or more telemedicine encounters annually
- An interest by your medical team and senior leadership in virtual care consultations or virtual care clinics where local access to pediatric specialties is limited or inadequate
- Access to basic diagnostic testing and medical treatment
- Ability to provide delegated credentialing assistance, when applicable
- A technical contact within your organization familiar with telecommunications systems