24/7 referral, consult, admission and neonatal transport assistance.
The pediatric concussion clinic is part of the neuroscience program at Children’s Minnesota and includes specialists in neurosurgery, neurology, rehabilitation and more to evaluate and treat kids of all ages and backgrounds for a wide variety of symptoms.
- Traumatic brain injury
- Comprehensive medical evaluation and individualized treatment plan for children and young adults who have sustained traumatic brain injuries caused by sports, accidents or falls
- ImPACT testing and diagnostic testing such as CT scan, MRI or neuropsychological tests.
- Referrals to subspecialists
- Weekly medical evaluation and symptom management until symptoms subside
Refer a patient
- Patient Name
- Referring provider
- Primary care provider
- Insurance information
- Diagnosis and isolation requirements
- Special needs requirements
- Patient’s city and state
Refer a Patient to Children's Minnesota
Specialists tagged by:
No results match your search criteria