Pork Tenderloin With Maple-Mustard-Sage Marinade
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: about 45 minutes
Recipe makes: 6 servings (4 ounces of meat per serving)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp. grade A real maple syrup
- 3 sage leaves
- 2 pork tenderloins (about ¾ lb each)
Equipment and supplies:
- Cooking spray
- Rimmed baking sheet with metal cooking rack
- Large bowl
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Line a rimmed baking sheet with a metal cooking rack and spray generously with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together mustard, maple syrup, and sage leaves. Add pork, coating it completely in marinade. Place pork onto prepared baking rack and bake for 45 minutes or until pork registers 160°F (71°C) on a meat thermometer. Remove pork from oven and place a piece of aluminum foil over it.
- Allow pork to rest for 5 minutes, then slice it thinly and serve.
Note: All information is for educational purposes only. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, consult your doctor.
© 1995-2017 KidsHealth ® All rights reserved. Images provided by iStock, Getty Images, Corbis, Veer, Science Photo Library, Science Source Images, Shutterstock, and Clipart.com