Welcome to the Pediatric Emergency Medicine (PEM) fellowship program at Children’s Minnesota. You have chosen to explore one of the country’s premiere PEM fellowship programs – for over 25 years we have trained fellows to be experts in the field of pediatric emergency medicine. We work hard to provide an environment where fellows can push themselves to be their best; a place filled with a culture of learning, and advancement of our craft.
- Proudly sponsored by HealthPartners Institute for Education and Research in partnership with Region’s Hospital, home to one of the finest Emergency Medicine Residencies in the country.
- Our PEM Fellowship provides the opportunity to work at both the Minneapolis and St. Paul Children’s campuses, which combined see more than 96,000 patient visits per year.
- Our Minneapolis campus is the only free standing children’s hospital in the region that provides level I trauma services in a pediatric-specific setting.
- Children’s St. Paul is the oldest children’s hospital in the state and provides some of the most advanced neurologic care in the nation.
- Regions Hospital serves as the training site for rotations in adult emergency medicine, emergency medical services and toxicology. It is a designated level 1 trauma center for adults and pediatric patients in St. Paul, and also boasts a national recognized burn center.
- Our program includes 9 fellows, with support from over 40 board certified PEM physicians.
Resources in this section:
Contact us at [email protected].