Welcome to the Pediatric Emergency Medicine (PEM) fellowship program at Children’s Hospital. You have chosen to explore one of the country’s premiere PEM fellowship programs – for over 25 years we have trained fellows to be experts in the field of pediatric emergency medicine. We work hard to provide an environment where fellows can push themselves to be their best; a place filled with a culture of learning, and advancement of our craft.
- Proudly sponsored by HealthPartners Institute for Education and Research in partnership with Region’s Hospital, the primary level I trauma center in St. Paul and home to one of the finest Emergency Medicine Residencies in the country.
- Our PEM Fellowship supports both the Minneapolis and St. Paul Children’s campuses, with over 90,000 patient visits per year.
- Our Minneapolis campus is the only free standing children’s hospital in the region that provides level I trauma services.
- St. Paul Children’s is the oldest children’s hospital in the state and provides some of the most advanced neurologic care in the nation.
- Over 25 years of proven fellowship success.
Resources in this section:
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.