24/7 referral, consult, admission and neonatal transport assistance.
Children’s Minnesota works with audiologists who specialize in children and provide diagnostic and rehabilitative services for varying ages and levels of development.
- Hearing issues
- Hearing loss
- Newborn screen follow up
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations
- Hearing aid evaluation and fitting
- Cochlear implant evaluation and follow-up services
- Custom , swim molds and hearing protection
- Fitting for FM systems, FM amplification or other assistive hearing devices
- Consultation and follow-up testing
- Down syndrome
- ENT and facial plastic surgery
Refer a Patient to Children's Minnesota
Specialists tagged by:
No results match your search criteria