24/7 referral, consult, admission and neonatal transport assistance.
Children’s Minnesota employs a team of physicians and nurse practitioners in-house on both campuses 24/7 to provide constant care and assistance to patients of every age and with a wide variety of conditions.
General acute illnesses requiring hospitalization including asthma, pneumonia, bronchiolitis, skin and soft tissue infection, musculoskeletal infection, seizure, newborn fever, complex urinary tract infections, inflammatory bowel disease, diabetic ketoacidosis, and eating disorders.
- Manage inpatient and observation admissions from the emergency department, operating room, and referring clinicians
- Perform procedures at Children’s at the request of the outpatient care team
- Coordinate inpatient and follow-up care with subspecialties, rehabilitation medicine and home health care
- Phone consultation service to out-state and regional providers via Children’s Physician Access
- Perform oral food challenges at the request of referring allergist and immunologists
- Supervise and train the next generation of pediatric caregivers
Refer a patient
- Patient Name
- Referring provider
- Primary care provider
- Insurance information
- Diagnosis and isolation requirements
- Special needs requirements
- Patient’s city and state
Refer a Patient to Children's Minnesota
Specialists tagged by:
No results match your search criteria