24/7 referral, consult, admission, and transport assistance.
The pediatric psychiatrists at Children’s Minnesota evaluate kids and adolescents who suffer from a variety of mental or behavioral health issues and provide medication management for those that need a prescription medication.
- Behavioral problems including disruptive, defiant and oppositional behavior
- School problems including attention hyperactivity disorder or learning disorders
- Anxiety and fears
- Mood disorders
- Psychiatric symptoms related to medical problems, developmental disorders, and treatment
- Outpatient care, including psychiatric evaluation and on-going medical management, for children and adolescents
- Inpatient psychiatric consultation
- Inpatient evaluation and management of children and adolescents who may need psychiatric medication assessment, assessment and treatment of confusion, psychosis, and complex brain/behavior problems.
- Psychiatric evaluation and medication management (for children who are already patients of Children’s mental health, pediatric, or subspecialty clinics)
Refer a patient
- Patient Name
- Referring provider
- Primary care provider
- Insurance information
- Diagnosis and isolation requirements
- Special needs requirements
- Patient’s city and state
Refer a Patient to Children's
Specialists tagged by:
No results match your search criteria