Our team is here when you need us
The ear, nose and throat (ENT) and facial plastic surgery team at Children’s Minnesota is nationally recognized for their leadership in developing and providing pediatric treatments. And Children’s Minnesota is the only hospital in the state of Minnesota offering 24/7 access to pediatric ENT specialists. That’s reassuring for families who need an ENT doctor for their child after regular office hours. We invite you to meet our team of providers.
Our doctors spend years preparing for their roles as your child’s ENT and facial plastic and reconstructive surgery expert. After training for five years to specialize in ears, nose and throat, every pediatric otolaryngologist in our program receives additional fellowship training to learn the medical and surgical management of problems unique to infants, children and adolescents.
Our ENT team is made up of a team of dedicated professionals:
- Pediatric otolaryngologists are physicians with advanced training in caring for kids’ ear, nose and throat conditions. Many of our otolaryngologists are also fully trained in pediatric facial plastic surgery.
- Pediatric advanced practice providers who have completed advanced medical training and education, specializing in the care of children.
- Pediatric audiologists evaluate the hearing of newborns, babies, children and teens. They use special methods to test the hearing of babies and kids who are unable to show when they hear a sound. They also use sophisticated equipment to analyze hearing aids.
- Pediatric speech pathologists are experts and evaluating and treating children who have difficulties with communication, feeding and swallowing.
- Pediatric ENT nurses are experienced registered nurses who specialize in treating babies and children with ENT and head and neck disorders and educating families about their condition.
Our ENT and facial plastic surgery team works closely with professionals from many other fields, including pediatric pulmonologists, respiratory therapists, hematologists/oncologists, pediatric anesthesiologists, and child life specialists. At Children’s Minnesota, you’ll have access to a vast network of professionals whose sole focus is healing kids and making life easier for their families.